DIGITAL PERM PICTURES FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE!






Are you guys starting to notice a pattern? It's the blunt bangs and digital permed hair look half of the girls in Japan/Korea seem to be sporting. It's very cute, and if you've been blessed with an oval/heart-shaped face, long forehead and thick hair, you'll look amazing in blunt bangs. For those of you with round/square faces (that's me!) blunt bangs are generally not a good idea. I was in denial about it for a while and refused to give up on bangs. So I basically condemned myself to two years of looking tragic.

2 comments:

  1. Love the photos here!
    I have been thinking of getting a digital perm and your blog has been so inspiring and helpful.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Treat yourself to a hydrating paraffin treatment the next time you go to the salon.
    gray hair

    ReplyDelete